LEARN MORE ABOUT COACHING WITH KRISTEN →
The Key to Consistency | Episode #45
Are you all over the place in your business with lots of starts and stops based on your feelings from day to day? Do you want to learn how to become more consistent?
Kristen believes that becoming consistent comes from one specific emotion–she’s talking about how to cultivate and access it on a regular basis so that you keep you showing up in your social selling business.
- The main reasons you aren’t enjoying your business right now
- The #1 feeling that will keep you showing up consistently in your business
- How to cultivate feelings that keep you working your business
- Why “anti-hustle” doesn’t mean “anti-hard” work
- Why you need to train your brain for delayed gratification
- Her top tips to cultivating the best emotion for consistency even when ‘things aren’t working’
- The #1 question to ask yourself if you’re not enjoying your business right now
- Why your impact is more important than your output
If you are constantly focusing on what’s not working and it’s keeping you from showing up and working your business consistently, this episode is for you!
If you’re ready to learn the simple process of running your social selling business online, you have to check out my new program!
The Social Selling Academy: www.thesocialsellingacademy.com