LEARN MORE ABOUT COACHING WITH KRISTEN →
The Business Detox | Episode #29
It’s the new year and with every new year comes the NEW YEAR ENERGY. We want to purge, start fresh, set new and amazing goals! This is going to be YOUR YEAR!
Here’s what Kristen wants to say: you need to calm down. Really.
She’s all about setting big goals, but when you set them from an emotionally high, ‘pants on fire’ place, they are not sustainable. And when you fail to reach those goals, the big negative emotions that you will inevitably have (shame, judgement, and more) are hard to shake and will impact your business negatively.
Here’s what she covers:
- The difference between an emotionally led goal vs. a behavior led goal
- Why extreme goals are not sustainable
- What she defines as ‘sabotage goals’
- Why we need to start small even when we have a desire for big change
- How it’s actually possible to achieve big goals from a low emotional state
- How to build a business from low emotions and bad days
- The top 5 things you must detox in your business right now
Starting out strong at the beginning of the year sounds amazing, but it’s not sustainable. Listen in to hear what to do instead!
And if you’re ready to learn the simple process to running your social selling business online, you have to check out my new program!
The Social Selling Academy: www.thesocialsellingacademy.com
The Attraction Formula Webinar: https://www.thesocialsellingacademy.com/webinar-replay
Live Q+A about The Social Selling Academy: