LEARN MORE ABOUT COACHING WITH KRISTEN →
The Art of Celebration| Episode #28
Do you celebrate even when you DON’T hit your goal? If not, you’re missing out on an important piece of your success strategy. The art of celebration is more than simply celebrating when you achieve our big business goals. You can’t beat yourself up about missing a goal and expect to reach it the next time–no more than you can shame yourself into hitting your health and weight goals.
We all need a lesson in how to celebrate in our business. Celebrating before we hit our goals, after we hit our goals, and even when we don’t hit our goals.
- Why goal setting and planning for celebrating milestones creates a posture in you that helps you achieve your goals
- If you don’t celebrate your planned milestones, your brain believes no more money is coming
- If you hustle, it’s unlikely you’ve celebrated yourself in the past
- Why we need to celebrate before we accomplish our goal
- The #1 thought that keeps you from celebrating
- When we don’t celebrate and evaluate our big achievements, we’re less likely to repeat the results
- Why beating yourself up for missing your goal will never shift you into success
- How celebrating–even when we miss the goal–is a confidence booster
- Why we are scared to celebrate
- Kristen’s vision for the network marketing/direct sales industry in 2021
Join me in my 3 Day Mini Pop-Up Training, “Sustainable Success for Social Sellers” by clicking here: 3-Day Pop Up Training Event
And if you’re ready to learn the simple process to running your social selling business online, you have to check out my new program!
The Social Selling Academy: www.thesocialsellingacademy.com
The Attraction Formula Webinar: https://www.thesocialsellingacademy.com/webinar-replay
Live Q+A about The Social Selling Academy: