LEARN MORE ABOUT COACHING WITH KRISTEN →
Pluck and Purpose with Special Guest Liz Bohannon #44
On the show today is author, entrepreneur, activist, and all around powerhouse Liz Forkin Bohannon. A few years after founding her company, Sseko, an ethical fashion brand which creates education and employment opportunities for East African women, she recognized that Sseko could have an equal impact on women in the US by transitioning it from a wholesale structure to a network marketing, community-driven direct sales business.
She and Kristen cover that story along with so many other powerful realizations they’ve each had as they learned what it really means to ‘find your purpose.’
- Separating your identity from your output in the world
- What happens when you release yourself from being ‘special’ and own being ‘average’
- How being in purposeful alignment it unlocks a whole new world of creativity
- Why Liz is so passionate about cultivating community for her family and for women around the world
- The difference between saying “I found my purpose” and “I built my purpose”
- Why “CQ” is as important if not more important than “IQ”
- The story behind how Sseko morphed from a wholesale company to a direct sales/network marketing company
- How leaders who drop their “polished and perfect” armor have more impact on their following and employees
Join Kristen and Liz in this open and refreshing conversation about women, community, and social selling.
You can find out more about Sseko designs here.
Listen to Liz’s podcast here: Plucking Up.
If you’re ready to learn the simple process of running your social selling business online, you have to check out my new program!
The Social Selling Academy: www.thesocialsellingacademy.com
Also, if you have questions or you’re on the fence about joining–you can watch this video that answers ALL of your questions about the academy here: