LEARN MORE ABOUT COACHING WITH KRISTEN →
Money 2.0 w/Alyssa Hall: Thoughts from a Black Coach + Single Mom | Episode #13
On today’s episode of the podcast, Kristen is interviewing anti-racism coach Alyssa Hall. Alyssa works with coaches and other service providers to help them become anti-racist in their life while interweaving diversity, equity and inclusion practices into their business.
Join them as they discuss:
- Alyssa’s inspirational journey from making $1.5k in 5 months to multiple $10k+ months.
- The money beliefs she held as a Black woman and single mother – both with and without money!
- Finding (and shifting!) your niche.
- Operating your business from a place of contribution and passion.
- The importance of diversity and inclusion and the impact each one of us can make as anti-racist allies.
Here’s how to learn more about Alyssa:
Webiste (how to work with Alyssa)
Thanks for listening!
I’ve got something pretty exciting coming that’s going to blow your mind! I created it for my friends in the social selling industry who want to learn how to show up in that place, how to make meaningful connections, how to be someone who’s high value in the online space. You’re going to want to stay tuned because that will be announced soon. If you want to be the first to know, click on the ‘send me the workbook’ below and you’ll be on the list!
Want to Dig a Little Deeper?