LEARN MORE ABOUT COACHING WITH KRISTEN →
Finding Success as an Enneagram 9 | Episode #42
This week Kristen interviews long time friend, client, and self-declared Enneagram 9, Kelsey Hansen, on her success and how she did things differently to build her business. Kelsey is a six figure earner with her company and is known as the “Sourdough Mentor” on Instagram. Yes, she provides value and creates content around sourdough bread AND has a successful business that is completely unrelated to that, on the same Instagram account. And she does it without hustling.
Kelsey wants people to know that you don’t have to be a super type-A, outgoing, extravert to build your business online. She’s showing up as her exact (introverted) self, developing relationships, and building trust. Relational equity and trust is a key foundation to a sustainable social selling business and Kelsey is the perfect example of that philosophy.
Here’s what you’ll learn during their conversation:
- How Kristen and Kelsey started their own mastermind after meeting on Instagram
- Kelsey’s philosophy on investing in her business and how it impacted her growth
- Why Kelsey said she had to ‘get over herself’ and the image she had about network marketing
- How she built a 6-figure social selling business with 2300 Instagram followers in 10 months as an introvert
- What Kelsey did at the start of the pandemic that resulted in a growth explosion
- Why Kelsey is on a mission to show other women that they can have success with ease that is sustainable
- Why so many people think fear and discomfort is a ‘red light’ and how it should be used as a compass, instead
Follow Kelsey Hansen on Instagram for sourdough tips and watch how she runs her successful company with ease and sustainability. She’s the example of what’s possible as an enneagram 9 and/or a small following.
If you’re ready to learn the simple process of running your social selling business online, you have to check out my new program!
The Social Selling Academy: www.thesocialsellingacademy.com
Also, if you have questions or you’re on the fence about joining–you can watch this video that answers ALL of your questions about the academy here: